Signature

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back From Vacation

After spending a week getting 75 Runecrafting, THEN spending a good deal of time getting 1k tickets at Brimhaven Agility Arena, I had to take a break.  When it starts feeling like work, it's time to do something else for a while.  But the vacation is over.

I'm officially down to 3 skills below 75:  Herblore (74), Thieving (71) and Hunter (71).  And Herblore is getting close.

There were also 2 quests to do when I got back, and both were a little tough.  Blood Runs Deep in particular gave me a good measure of trouble (and I died twice), and it took me a couple days to finish.

A mixed blessing out of The Temple of Senntisten (the other quest) are the Curses.  It's an alternate "prayer book" if you will.  Gone now are the low level prayers that are pretty much wasted because of Chivalry and Piety.  Likewise, Piety's equivelent Curse (as far as I can tell) requires 95 Prayer.  And the price of dragon bones continues to skyrocket...not that I would ever buy them.  All penguin points are now going to Prayer.

Of course, now that those two quests are done, Jagex has released their second Grandmaster quest.  And from what I've been hearing, it's nasty.  I meet all the requirements (except for the two Soul Wars requirements), but with my "all skills 75+" goal being just around the corner, that quest is way on the back burner for now.

My origional goal is likewise on track.  I managed to get 75 Farming (for Magic Trees), and I'm 2 Summoning levels from 80.  As close as I am, I still imagine it's going to take several million GP to get there (not to mention several Slayer assignments).

No comments:

Post a Comment