Signature

Monday, September 15, 2008

Lunar spells and a new quest

While it took me most of the weekend, I got 61 Crafting (not to mention over 700 Sacred Oil (4)...) and got Lunar Diplomacy out of the way. While lunar spells are somewhat useless to me at the moment, it feels good to have access to it...and to have 74 Lunar Staves. I also got some cool clothes out of the deal, too.

A new quest was released today: Summer's End. I almost meet the requirements for it...other than 4 more levels of Prayer. Luckily, I've been stockpiling baby dragon bones, so maybe by the time I finish my current Slayer assignment, I'll have enough bones to get me to 55 Prayer. Hopefully...but probably not.

One of the requirements for the quest was to "dodge" a level 700+ monster's attacks. This fills me with a teeny bit of trepidation. I think I'll wait until Sal's releases a guide for it, so I can see what's involved.

Since I'll need the levels eventually, I'll probably go ahead and ecto my bones anyways. At least I'll be ready when I get the guts for it.

Total Quest Points: 244.

No comments:

Post a Comment