Signature

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pre-Bonus Results

It's now the night before, so here's a rundown of my plan:

Right out of the gates, I'm going to tear into Herblore and crank it out until it's finished.  Then, I'm going to do what little Summoning I do have.  Then, depending on how much time has passed, I will either smith the Adamant bars I have or I'll go right into Crafting.  I have a decent number of gems that I plan to make into jewelry.

Once I'm 2 hours in, any skills that have Stealing Creation tools or bonus experience items won't be worth training.

Once the above is finished, I plan to do some ZMI runecrafting (I have over 3k pure essence) until I can't stand to do it anymore.  Then I plan to hit Fishing hard enough to get to 90.

A lot of my plan is on the fly.

Here's my Herblore bank:


That should do some serious damage!

And here's my Hiscores listing the day before:


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment