Signature

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Computer Problems

A nice little virus greeted me this morning when I turned on my computer. I don't know where it came from or how I got it, but it's there, and as a result my good computer is down for the moment.

Luckily for me, I still have a back up computer. The problem is that it's ancient. So old, that while it hasn't been confirmed, many scientists believe that a dinosaur may have very well used it before me. Not really, but it sounded good at the time.

The effects of this on me are as follows:

No HD Runescape until I get a new copy of windows. The people who built my good computer were nice enough not to give me any way of solving this problem myself (i.e. a recovery disc). They're called Discount Computer Parts, and are located at 16500 Detroit Ave, in Lakewood OH. I would recomend that if you're driving past there that you continue to do just that: drive right on by.

Sal's Realm of Runescape's skill calculators and the entire Zybez website are off limits to me, since my current version of Windows doesn't support the latest Java. I'd imagine that I'm darn lucky to be able to play Runescape at all.

As such, I'm forced to use a different website...one that I absolutely loathe. While it's less graphically intensive, it's poorly set up, is difficult to navigate and very slow to be updated, and as a result, I refuse to even mention their name here. There will be no plugs for this place.

I will still make screenshots, but unfortunately, they won't be HD screenies for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment