Signature

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Chapter 3: Prologue-Hiatus

July 26, 2008

After a bit of a hiatus, I've decided to return to Runescape.

The reason why I took a break was simple. I was bored and went to check out other things:

My website: I have a Geocities account that I maintain and periodically tear down to the ground just so I can rebuild it. Recent updates include a new account with a new name, and moving the things I wanted to the new site, and the addition of some slick flash nav menus. I will be adding a section on my Runescape acomplishments, few that they are thus far.

Guild Wars: Total and complete waste of time and money. I'll give you my official review of the game:

Civilization IV: I absolutely love that game, but I can only play it so much before I'm bored to tears with it. It's one that I play for a couple days and put it away for a few months or more.

History Channel: My favorite channel on cable. I get in moods where I want to do nothing but watch TV, and this is my normal choice.

Youtube: I have days where I'll just search Youtube for random stuff. I usually end up getting mad at the psychotic conspiracy theorists. That's where I'm at now.

Why Come Back?

I always knew I'd come back. I always do. I've gone long spans without playing and letting my membership expire, but I always come back. I enjoy the way the community works better in this game than I do in any other game. I usually start over...but not this time. I have the perfect character name and I've already done some noteworthy things. This one's for keeps.

1 comment:

  1. If you're reading this blog, please do not support these sleazy blog spam bots by clicking on any of the links above. Chances are good that this site is a malicious website that operates using tactics such as phishing or keylogger viruses.

    ReplyDelete