Signature

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to the top

Here's an update on my quest progress:

Murder Mystery
Observatory Quest
Olaf's Quest
Perils of Ice Mountain (another new quest that I hadn't done yet)
Scorpion Catcher
Sea Slug
Shades of Mort'ton
Sheep Herder
A Soul's Bane
Spirits of the Elid
Tai Bwo Wannai Trio (with a fishing potion)
Tale of Two Cats
Temple of Ikov
Throne of Miscelania
The Tourist Trap
Tower of Life
Tribal Totem
Troll Romance
Witches House

While I was doing Troll Romance, I experienced technical problems and lost connection. Unfortunately for me, it happened while I was standing smack in the center of a horde of ice trolls. While I wasn't there to see it, I'm assuming that they pummeled my character with ruthless enthuasium. I lost an Amulet of Glory, Rune Full Helm, Rune Battle Axe, Climbing Boots, Karajima Gloves, Explorer's Ring, a full prayer potion and about 15k worth of food. While it wasn't a crippling loss, it's still somewhat annoying to have to spend 3 hours fixing something...especially when you didn't break it. Thanks Jagex!

After reaching the end of the list, I went back and did two of the Keldagrim quests: The Giant Dwarf and Between a Rock...

I also started Ratcatchers, but since I didn't have free access to Keldagrim, I still have that part to do yet.

This pass has opened up several quests previously unavaliable to me, and a couple others will open up as I progress through the list again. I am also a couple thousand XP in two skills away from qualifying for two other quests.

I currently qualify for Monkey Madness, but I'm relatively certain that I won't be able to complete it until I have a 60 Attack and a Dragon Battle Axe. I only have 3 levels to go, so I'm kind of hoping that I'll get that in the course of my second pass (which I seriously doubt).

Currently, my quest points are: 203.

No comments:

Post a Comment