Signature

Sunday, August 10, 2008

A change in format

I'm changing the way I'll be chronicling my adventures in the future. I will no longer be posting "chapters" and "episodes". It's going to be more of a daily journal.

There are several reasons for this:

1) I have already documented a majority of what I wanted to prove/disprove. Ideas like Dragon Slayer is impossible before combat level 50 are a thing of the past.
2) The posts are dramatically longer than I'd like them to be. They span several days of playing (which was not what I wanted at all), and at times I'm spending more time doing this than I am playing (again: not what I wanted).
3) Now that most of my skills are decent levels, there will be long spans between levels, which will make most posts drag on for weeks.
4) As seen in the last few posts, my plans have a tendency to be highly fluid, and may jump around in a seemingly unrelated fashion, depending on the circumstances at hand. This is not condusive to telling stories that span for several days.
5) The more often I have to save and return to it later, the better chances that something in the post will screw up. I cannot tolerate this, as it totally messes with my sense of order in the universe.

I'll still discuss my plans and my goals, but those discussions will be a bit more brief and to the point. I'll back these updates with a basic rundown of my daily activities. It's my plan to basically tell people how Wrthlss Noob spent his days before he became ultra-famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment