Signature

Monday, August 11, 2008

A quest day

Yep, lots of quests today. Here's a list of the one's I've finished:

Rum Deal
Cabin Fever
Animal Magnetism
Fremennik Trials
Clock Tower

I also did Tears of Guthix today and got up to 10 Summoning. From all the experience from the quests, I'm now 66 Combat level.

I've decided to do all the quests that I qualify for right now. While it may not be the most efficient plan, I just started at the top of the list and began working my way down. Once I reach the bottom, I'll go back to the top and continue (new quests will be opened as I do their prerequesites) until I absolutely need to train skills.

I got 5 out of the way in a single day, and I'm about 3/4 the way through Cold War.

In case it's not apparent, I've actively began to persue a Quest Point cape. While there is a lot of work to do to get one, it's the easiest cape to get. But it requires regular maintenence and upkeep.

On another note, all but 5 of my skills rank on hiscores!

No comments:

Post a Comment