Signature

Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Quest Cape quest!

I have come up with a new tactic for getting my quest cape. It provides a systematic process for deciding which quest I should work on, and when. In theory, my plan will help ensure that my combat level gets absolutely no higher than is required for the various quests.

I'm doing them in order, as they appear on the quest list. I do the ones I currently qualify for and skip the rest. My plan is to proceed to the bottom of the list like this, and once I reach the bottom, I start at the top again and do it again (many quests I can't do because I still have to do prerequisite quests). The only XP I have comming in right now is from quests, and gathering/making items for them.

To date, here's what I've gotten done.
Edgar's Ruse
Enkhara's Lament
Enlightened Journey
The Feud
Fight Arena
The Grand Tree
Hand in the Sand
Hazeel Cult (good way)
Horror from the Deep
Icthlarin's Little Helper
Making History
Meeting History (I've never done this quest before)
Monk's Friend

Not bad for 3 days work.

Currently my combat level is 67 (since my Strength and Hit Points aren't rated on Hiscores yet, the image at the top of the page isn't correct).

I started Haunted Mine, but I'm just not up to the task of finishing it yet (I need a better weapon, and a few more HP wouldn't hurt, either). I also skipped Monkey Madness, because of a similar reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment