Signature

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A new guild and some more quests

Today's update gives us the long anticipated (I guess, anyways) Runecrafting Guild! And I say: So? I don't know how much I'll end up using it, as it doesn't seem overly useful. It does include a few things of possible interest: a essence pouch repair guy, a runecrafting mini-game and an "omni-talisman" which will work in place of any other talisman. I'll only be interested in the latter if it can be used to create an Omni-tiara, but I doubt things will be quite so simple.

Cold War turns out to be tougher than I thought, since the only access I have to Mahogany is Tai Bwo Wannai village. I spent most of the day doing the clean-up, not only because I need the log, but because I found a gout tuber. This allowed me to knock a tough taks off the Karajima Achievement Diary (in fact, during my time at Tai Bwo Wannai, I knocked about 4 or 5 tasks off the list). I eventually got the quest done though.

The only other thing I acomplished was the Dwarf Cannon quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment