Signature

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fewer and farther between

I've made another pass over the quest list, and I've finished more quests than I actually remember doing. One thing I do know is that the quests I have left require a lot of effort. And so much more effort will be required before all's said and done.

My recent run gives me a total of 221 Quest Points and a 70 Combat Level. It annoys me that my Strength doesn't rate on Hiscores yet, and as a result the little picture at the top of the page doesn't accurately reflect my combat level. If I didn't want to be able to use dragon weapons so badly, I'd start training Strength right now.

You might have noticed that I broke 1200 total levels today.

After fighting and killing a level 227 Black Dragon today, Monkey Madness has become a bit more of a priority for me now. If I run out of quests before I get 60 Attack, I may just go ahead and do it anyways.

I currently have 4 quests that I can do without training, and I have 2 others that I may be able to get done if I put my mind to it (which I intend to do). And after I do Tears of Guthix tomorrow, I'll qualify for another one (maybe). But no matter what I do, I'm going to end up fishing soon. There's no avoiding it. While I have been fishing here and there to make money for things I need for the quests I'm doing. But after my unfortunate demise during Contact!, I no longer have much in the way of mage gear. I will need new robes (good robes this time) and a lot of Death Runes, not only to finish Contact!, but to do Desert Treasure.

This is probably what I'll do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment