Signature

Monday, April 28, 2008

I can't believe that people still try this...

Jagex has put more of an emphasis on stopping scammers and real world traders than any online game I've ever heard of. Now, with the unbalanced trade cap, scamming is somewhat pointless. Stealing someone's account is just an act of maliciousness, since you can't really get any more than 3k gp from it. Yet, I just encountered this individual while I was making flour today. The only alteration to this image was to paste two separate images together. Also, the names have been omitted to protect to protect the tragically stupid (click to enlarge):

I knew exactly what was going on from the first line, and it was somewhat obvious from my response. Yet he continued...despite the fact that I couldn't possibly type in my password if I wanted to (your password is a blocked word). Some people are so stupid that they don't know when they're being baited.

No comments:

Post a Comment