Signature

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Chapter 2-Episode 2: Would YOU trust a noob with sharp objects?

Range. I hate it. But I'm going to train it. I sort of have a plan, but admittedly it's not a great one.
My plan is to train fletching along with range. Oddly enough, I don't much care for fletching either. But it is my sincerest hope to have them both to at least 25 in a short time.

I mine some copper and tin and smith them into arrowheads, crossbow bolts, and a set of bronze crossbow arms. I head over to the chickens, and start killing them for feathers (which I'll need to make arrows).

I pretty much train on everything in that area, taking breaks between bouts of fletching to raise my range a few levels. While killing goblins, I get my first clue scroll.

# of clues: 3/Guthix top, 4 purple firelighters, 44 body runes (147,781 gp value) I keep it all.

At the end of it all, I'm so sick of hitting 0's that I decide that I am, in fact, going to get a cannon to train my range up to 50.

I just don't see how anyone can stand it...

No comments:

Post a Comment