Signature

Friday, May 16, 2008

Chapter 3-Episode 9: Underground Pass

Enough stalling I say...time to get on with it.

Of course, before I do, I have to do Biohazard, and before I can do Biohazard, I've got to do Plague City. Plague City is a pretty straightforward and simple rescue quest, and luckily I don't have much running around to do for supplies, because I've already got dwellberries. All I have to get is snapegrass, which is somewhat close to the Mudskipper Point fairy rings. Once I have that, I head over to Ardougne to grab a portrait of Elena and do the quest. Quest Complete: 2425 Mining, Teleport to Ardougne spell.

With that one done, I can start Biohazard immedately (I just rescued the quest giver). While there's a lot of running around involved, everything I need for the quest is obtained in the process. One thing I always get a laugh out of is poisoning the stew with a rotten apple:

Quest Complete: 3 Quest Points, 1250 Thieving XP (30 Theiving)

I immedately start Underground Pass, and head to the store to stock up on rope (I'm probably going to need it). I then gear up with this as my standard gear:


I'm not going to go into all the aggrivation I went through...if you haven't done the quest I'll let that part suprise you. But, just out of curiosity, I'm going to keep a tally of statistics:

Times entered: 2
Times fallen: 5
Emergency teleports: Not once!

Quest Complete: 5 Quest Points, 3000 Agility and Attack XP, Iban's Staff (45 Attack)

Oddly enough, while I didn't actually keep track, I probably fell close to two dozen times the last time I did this quest...and I had almost 70 Agility. I had to leave twice because I ran out of food from falling. This time, the only time I really left was to get a spade, which I had forgotten.
I'm also going to post this here so I have it when I need it next:

No comments:

Post a Comment