Signature

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Chapter 3: Prologue

As I walked to the (real life) store to get me some breakfast, I contemplated my options for a chapter 3 goal:

It's too early for me to start working on a skill cape or quest cape.

While I absolutely love ancients and find lunar spells somewhat useful, my current magic level still needs a lot of work, so Desert Treasure and Lunar Diplomacy are not priorities.

In fact...there are lots of things I'd like to do. It's just far to early for me to do them. But there is one thing that, when you've done it at a lower level, gets some interesting reactions: Legend's Quest.

I've done Legends way early before. One of the main differences between that character and this character, however, is Prayer level. I will more than likely need Protection from Melee. That means I need 19 Prayer levels. And that means I need to do Ghosts Ahoy very soon.

But I'm even getting ahead of myself here. Let's look at the breakdown on Legend's quest:

56 Magic, 52 Mining, 50 Agility, 50 Crafting, 50 Smithing, 50 Strength, 50 Thieving, 50 Woodcutting, 45 Herblore and 42 Prayer. And that's just the required skills. I still need to get Family Crest, Shilo Village, Underground Pass, and Waterfall Quests done. Underground Pass, in particular, is a rough quest for anyone of almost any level.

I was planning on training my Magic, Agility, and Prayer up to about 50 in this chapter anyways. There are 2 things that give me a bit of concern: 50 Strength and the Waterfall Quest. While they may be able to "co-exist" in my plan, this does spell a lot of combat experience for me.

One might wonder why combat experience would be a problem. It's a problem because I'm planning on having Legend's quest done between Combat Levels 60-65.

Yes, in fact, I am insane. Thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment