Signature

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Chapter 2: Prologue

Now that Dragon Slayer is finished, I need to come up with a new feat. But there are also some things I want to do now that I've finished that quest.

One of those things I want to do is train Magic high enough for at least a couple of teleports. Luckily, I've already got plenty enough runes to at least get started. I also need to spend some time training range (admittedly I'm not looking forward to that). Normally I train range to start with a Dwarf Cannon, and I see no real reason to deviate from the norm (I hate range, and this makes training range easy). There are also several members skills that I have not trained at all...some of which require quests to start. And finally, I want access to the free experience from the Tears of Guthix minigame. With this in mind I have the starts of my new set of goals:

Quests:
Witches Potion
Dwarf Cannon
Druidical Ritual
Wolf Whistle
Tears of Guthix

Skills:
Firemaking: 49
Magic: 40
All skills: 25+

As for my main goal, I'm thinking Heroes' quest. While I don't necessarily want to do it at any particular level, I going to try to have it done by Combat level 50. I also want to see if I can wield a Dragon Battle Axe by the time I get there (I don't yet know if it will be feasable with levels in mage and range).

Another goal I have is to complete all non-member quests and the easy levels of the two Achievement Diaries.

Again, my goals may change slightly, but this is where they started.

No comments:

Post a Comment