Signature

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Chapter 2-Episode 4: Transportation Solved (Part 2)

The second phase of my little plan, requires some questing. My quest for the rings brings me to Fairy Tale Part 1, which unleashes a chain reaction of quests that I have to do first. I need to finish Nature Spirit before I can do Fairy Tale part 1. Before I can do Nature Spirit, I have to do Priest in Peril.

I need to do Priest in Peril soon for other reasons as well. Skullball for my agility, the Ectofuntus for my Prayer, as well as future access to Burgh De Rott for the Barrows and Shades of Mort'ton minigames. Obviously, this is where I absolutely must start (as you may remember, I stockpiled 50 regular essence when I was in non-members...it was for this quest).

I start it in Varrock, and on the way to the temple I start the Rag and Bone Man quest, since It'll take a while to find all the bones I need for this. To speed this walking quest up I bring several Varrock teleport runes with me, and teleport back to Varrock when the need arises. Before my last trip back to the temple, I buy 2 silver sickles and grab my amulet of ghostspeak, so I can get started on Nature Spirit immedately after I'm done. Quest Complete: 1,406 Prayer exp, Wolfbane dagger, route to Canifis (21 Prayer).

Dretzl doesn't make it easy to start Nature Spirit. I have to talk to him before I head to Mortyana, and I have to go back to talk to him before I go into the swamp. He gives me some food and I head out to find his friend. I make my trips, and help the dead druid become a spirit. I drop the sickle he makes for me and dip the other in the grotto, and pick the other one back up (now I have a spare). I put as many of "nature's harvest" in the pouches as I can with my current Prayer points. I return after I kill 3 ghasts and Quest Complete: 2000 Crafting, Hit Points and Defence exp (Crafting 35, Hit Points 35, no Defence level).

Druid pouches are good to have. At lower levels (like mine), ghasts are good exp, and give about 20 Prayer experience per kill. Druid pouches will also protect your food as you make your way to Barrows before you have access to the bank at Burgh De Rott.

While I haven't done Fairy Tale Part 1 yet, this completes phase 2 of my transportation solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment